Well, I can keep pretending that the day of the Hene Kai Nea will have a post about anything other than the updates I made to the blog (as part of my Deipnon clean-up), but that's not often the case, now is it? So from now on, I'll just come right out and say it: the day of the Deipnon, I'll post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. The format might change, but the idea will be the same every month.

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
Anything else?
Not really. You guys are awesome. Hitting a hundred likes on Facebook was quite the achievement for me. I''m grateful for every single one of you who visits, likes, comments, or engages me in any other way, including e-mails and personal messages. Again, if you have a question you would like to ask about Hellenismos, ancient Hellas, Hellenic mythology, or anything else this blog covers, you can always contact me. If you would like me to write about a specific topic because you wonder about it, feel free as well. I would love to hear what's going on in your heads, and if I can help answer your questions in any way, it would be my pleasure. For now, thank you for the visit and until tomorrow, when we discuss household worship in ancient Hellas, modern times, and the Theoi that preside over it.