Two months ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene Kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. Then, the month after it, the Deipnon fell on a Friday, so I posted a Pagan Blog Project post. The day after, it was time for a mix-tape, so it didn't happen then either. Feeling the window to get away with an update had come and gone, I let it be for the time being. This month, I'm catching up on my updates, so it will be two month's worth.

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
Anything else?
I will update the Google festival calendar this month, as it runs out with the start of the new Hellenic year. For the next month, it's still usable.

The post on the male statues' packages hit 1600 views on my PaganSquare blog, where I usually get between two and three-hundred views on a single post. I love reader questions: they make me look into things I might otherwise have missed, or would never have bothered to explain. Again, if you have a question you would like to ask about Hellenismos, ancient Hellas, Hellenic mythology, or anything else this blog covers, you can always contact me. If you would like me to write about a specific topic because you wonder about it, feel free as well. I would love to hear what's going on in your heads, and if I can help answer your questions in any way, it would be my pleasure. For now, thank you for the visit and until tomorrow, when we discuss household worship in ancient Hellas, modern times, and the Theoi that preside over it.