A while ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. This month was an interesting one, blog wise, but a slow one on the Hellenic festivals front.

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
Anything else?
I hit 80.000 hits this month! I don't care about the figures at all--even if just ten people came to my blog, I'd still be blogging in the same way--but I like round numbers. I also posted 400 messages to the Baring the Aegis Twitter account ( @baringtheaegis ) since starting it up to give you guys another way to track the posts. Also, the Baring the Aegis Facebook page now has 165 likes! When did that happen? Last I checked, I was at 125, so thank you.

Elaion will be hosting another PAT ritual next month: the Pyanepsia. Will you be joining us Saturday, October 12, 2013? We will settle on a time soon.

Again, I would also like to take this opportunity to touch bases with you, my wonderful reader. Is there anything you would like to see more of on the blog? Or less? Do you have certain topics you feel I have been neglecting or questions you think I might be able to answer? I love writing specifically for you guys, so please, let me know!

That is it! Another month passed. I wish you a wonderful Pyanepsion.