It has been a while since I have hit this level of 'it's not going to happen'. Circumstances caused me to get about three hours of sleep last night (and none of them were me having a good time), so I'm going for a run to get rid of some frustration and then I'm going back to bed. Sorry guy, tomorrow is the PBP, and I'll make sure to have something good for you then.

Somehow, I have the feeling I have pissed someone or Someone off enough to have a few crappy days. Before I go back to bed, I am making ample libations to Eris in the hopes that, if it isn't Her directly, She will feel inclined to speak to whomever it is on my behalf. Eris (Ἔρις), Goddess of discord and strife, doesn't have a surviving hymn to Her name, but I have one for her, regardless, puzzled together from existing sources:


Hymn to Eris
 
"To Eris, the fearful Battle-queen, beheld of none, but cloaked in clouds blood-raining: on she stalked swelling the mighty roar of battle. From small to huge that Fury's stature grew; her arms of adamant were blood-besprent, the deadly lance she brandished reached the sky. Earth quaked beneath her feet: dread blasts of fire flamed from her mouth: her voice pealed thunder-like kindling strong men. Swift closed the fronts of fight drawn by a dread Power to the mighty work.
 
Sister and companion of murderous Ares, she who is only a little thing at the first, but thereafter grows until she strides on the earth with her head striking heaven. She who then hurled down bitterness equally between both sides as she walks through the onslaught making men's pain heavier. You, who are the last of the Gods to close an argument; hear my prayer today and pass your judgement kindly upon me. Be a good friend to mortals, and a friend to me."
 
[Quintus Smyrnaeus, Fall of Troy 10.51; Homer, Iliad 4. 441 ff; Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes 1057 ff; Hesiod, Works and Days 11 ff]