Today I am thankful. I am thankful I have a few jobs that just about cover the bills, I am thankful I had a day off on Sunday to recover from a long week. I am thankful I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I love very much, and friends who are always there for me. I am thankful I am healthy, that I have a roof over my head, and that can buy the essentials to a good life. I am thankful I have a good awareness of who I am, what my skills are, and where my weaknesses lie. I an thankful my friends and loved ones forgive me my failings and never hold it against me. I am grateful to have a blog that is well-read so I can spread my knowledge and love for the Theoi. I am thankful I have religion, and that it is infused in my whole life. There are many things I am thankful for, and I feel I owe so much of them to the Theoi and Their continued involvement in my life.

I am truly blessed, and sometimes it's important to realize what you have and not just what you don't have. Our Gods are not always involved in our lives; They are not responsible for all the hardship, or all the good, but They are involved some of the time--They steer our lives. It's good to be thankful for the good every once in a while, so take a few moments today, if you can.

I have shared the video below before, in my mix-tape to Zeus. It's a song I often sing to the Gods when I enter ritual, and it sums up very well how I feel about them. So, what are you thankful for? List a few things when you read this, be truly aware of them, and whenever you enter ritual for the Gods again, thank Them for any part they may have had in you getting your blessings.